Order food online from these new Chicago Seamless restaurants!
Happy Friday! This week has been a long one as we’re anticipating the upcoming holidays. From Monday through Friday we’ve been chugging along and we’re all quite ready for the weekend. Want an extra Friday treat? How about some awesome new restaurants in Chicago? YES! From Brazilian to Mediterranean, there’s so much to offer this week. Check it out:
- Brazilian Bowl – 3204 N Broadway (Brazilian)
- Bullhead Cantina – 1143 N California Avenue (Mexican)
- Clifton Grill – 6410 N Claremont Avenue (Mediterranean)
- Gosu Restaurant – 2515 N California Avenue (Korean)
- Grand Katachi – 4747 N Damen Avenue (Japanese)
- Indie Burger – 1034 W Belmont Avenue (Burgers)
- Lao Sze Chuan – 4832 N Broadway Avenue (Chinese)
- Polka Sausage – 2401 N Clybourne Avenue (Polish)
- Spinzer Restaurant – 2331 W Devon Avenue (Indian)
- Taza Bakery – 3100 W Devon Avenue (Middle Eastern)
- Zachi – 1046 W Belmont Avenue (Mediterranean)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.