Order food online from these new Chicago Seamless restaurants!
You know how sometimes you’ll see a bright flash of lightning, and then a few seconds later you’ll hear a booming clap of thunder? Well, that’s what’s in store for you today, as far as weather goes. Looks like some scattered T-storms, as those meteorological mavens like to call them. They’ll be scattered, then isolated, and all day long. That roar of thunder always gives quite a fright, but you have to admit, thunder storms can provide a pretty spectacular sight and are kind of amazing. And, if you’re in Chicago, we’ve some new Seamless restaurants for online ordering. They’re also quite awe inspiring, so check ‘em out!
- 4 Suyos Peruvian Restaurant – 2727 W Fullerton Avenue (Latin American)
- Angelina Ristorante – 3561 N Broadway (Italian)
- Bongiorno’s Italian Deli & Pizzeria – 405 N Wabash Avenue (Italian)
- Eat N Drink – 212 W Randolph Street (Chinese)
- Gianna’s Pizza – 1519 E 87th Street (Pizza)
- Hellas Gyros – 1133 W Bryn Mawr Avenue (Greek)
- JJ Java – 911 Foster Street (Sandwiches)
- Mirai Sushi – 2020 W Divison Street (Sushi)
- Original Triple Crown – 211 W 22nd Place (Chinese)
- Panino’s – 3702 N Broadway (Italian)
- Soulwich – 1634 Orrington Avenue, Evanston (Sandwiches)
- Thai Uptown – 4621 N Broadway Avenue (Thai)
- Triad Sushi Lounge – 1933 S Indiana Avenue (Sushi)
- Waffles – 1400 S. Michigan Avenue (Belgian)
- Wishbone – 3300 N Lincoln Avenue (Diner)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.