Order food online from these new Chicago Seamless restaurants!
After a very exciting Election Day, we’re all a bit on the slow side today. As a country, we made a big decision and thought long and hard about who to choose as our President for the next four years. After such an incredible campaign and an amazing election, now it’s time for you to make another decision. Where will you order your next meal from? To make this decision even more delicious, we’ve been adding some awesome new restaurants in Chicago. So go ahead and take a look. And this time, you don’t have to make just one choice:
- Avanti Caffe – 200 W Jackson Boulevard (Italian)
- Bertucci’s Corner – 300 W 24th Street (Italian)
- Conte Di Savoia – 1438 W Taylor (Soups and Sandwiches)
- La Bomba – 3221 W Armitage Avenue (South American)
- Mr. G’s – 4801 N Austin Avenue (American)
- Nesh! Mediterranean Grill – 205 W Monroe (Mediterranean)
- Papa’s Cache Sabroso – 2517 W Division Street (South American)
- Rainbow Cuisine – 4825 N. Western (Thai)
- Rajun Cajun – 1459 E 53rd Street (Indian)
- Siam Thai Cuisine – 1639 – 1641 E 55th Street (Thai)
- Tzatziki Grill – 2485 N Clark Street (Middle Eastern)
- Wilbur’s Red Hots – 6359 W Montrose Avenue (American)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.