Order food online from these new Los Angeles Seamless restaurants!
The summer is winding down, and while that may be sad news to many, we’re getting really excited for the Fall. Most significantly, for Fall TV! New TV shows debuting, old TV shows making a comeback! Lots of time to be had sitting in front of the tube. And what goes together better than TV and dinner? Nothing. Here are some of the newest restaurants serving up the LA area just in time for Fall!
- Food Fair by Diego – 7825 Beverly Boulevard, West Hollywood
- Fratelli Cafe – 7200 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood
- Gan Ang Thai Cuisine – 970 N. Western Avenue, Hollywood
- It’s Pho – 1821 N. Cahuenga Boulevard, North Hollywood
- Larchmont Grill – 5750 Melrose Avenue, Hollywood
- Madame Tomate – 210 N Aviation Boulevard, Manhattan Beach
- Nick’s Cafe – 1300 N. Spring Street, Downtown
- Restaurant Del Valle – 4506 W Pico Boulevard, West LA
- Sugarfish by Sushi Nozawa – 600 W 7th Street, Downtown
- Tinga – 142 S La Brea Avenue, West Hollywood
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.