Order food online from these new Los Angeles Seamless restaurants!
It’s the first day back to work from Thanksgiving. And it’s a tough one. We’re completely over turkey and couldn’t stuff any more stuffing into our stomachs. Now it’s time to move on and eat something else, perhaps a bit more delicious. Maybe these new LA hotspots will do the trick? Check out the newest Seamless restaurants in LA:
- Britt’s BBQ – 408 Main Street, El Segundo (BBQ)
- Joe Noodle – 5706 Santa Monica Bloulevard, West Hollywood (Thai)
- Mondo Taco – 1292 S La Brea Avenue, Mid-City (Mexican)
- ROFL Cafe – 7661 Melrose Avenue, West LA (American)
- Thai Gourmet by Sri Maya – 4722 East 2nd Street, Long Beach (Thai)
- Urban Fresh – 9679 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills (Healthy)
- Volcano Wok – 7040 W Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood (Chinese)
- Wat Dong Moon Lek Noodle – 4356 Fountain Avenue, Hollywood (Thai)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.