Order food online from these new Manhattan Seamless restaurants!
Mother Nature is playing with us. That’s the only explanation for this crazy, fickle weather. One day it’s nice, and the next it’s cold and rainy. Well, we may not like how it looks outside, but we do love the fact that this is perfect weather to order in. Avoid the chill, stay dry, and stay satisfied with one of these new Seamless restaurants in Manhattan for ordering online this week.
- Balkanika – 691 Ninth Avenue, Hell’s Kitchen (Middle Eastern)
- Baraonda – 1439 Second Avenue, Upper East Side (Italian)
- Jerusalem Cafe – 35 West 36th Street, Midtown West (Kosher)
- Just Delicious – 80 Varick Street, SoHo (American)
- La Tarte Flambee – 1750 Second Avenue, Upper East Side (French)
- Matryoshka – 88 Fulton Street, Financial District (Russian)
- Meatball Obsession – 510 Avenue of the Americas, West Village (Italian)
- Sarah’s Kitchen – 725 Third Avenue, Midtown East (American)
- Taboonette – 30 East 13th Street, East Village (Middle Eastern)
- The Bowery Diner – 241 Bowery, Lower East Side (Diner)
- The Cardinal – 234 East 4th Street, East Village (BBQ)
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue – 152 West 44th Street, Midtown West (BBQ)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.