Order food online from these new Manhattan Seamless restaurants!
Go fly a kite! Really. Because it’s a beautiful day out, with just a touch of wind. And, by “a touch,” we mean 26 mph winds. Ben Franklin would have a field day out there. So, on this blustery, yet sunny day, make sure to anchor yourself down if you take that lunchtime stroll to pickup lunch. And, to start off the new week, we’ve got some great new places to checkout in Manhattan for ordering online this week. So, grab a kite while you go grab a bite, and enjoy a delicious day.
- Cafe Blossom – 41 Carmine Street, West Village (Vegetarian)
- Little Muenster – 100 Stanton Street, Lower East Side (Sandwiches)
- Mai Sushi – 16 East 41st Street, Midtown East (Japanese)
- Sambuca – 20 West 72nd Street, Upper West Side (Italian)
- Singapura – 106 Lexington Avenue, Murray Hill (Malaysian)
- Spoon & Tbsp – 17 West 20th Street, Chelsea (American)
- Turkiss – 104 Macdougal Street, Greenwich Village (Middle Eastern)
- Wolfnights – 99 Rivington Street, Lower East Side (Sandwiches)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.