Order food online from these new Manhattan Seamless restaurants!
Well folks, we’re almost there. The world may or may not end tomorrow. If it does, then it’s been real. If it doesn’t, then you should try some of these awesome new restaurants in Manhattan. We promise they are delicious and will make your post-apocalyptic lives awesome:
- Amorino – 60 University Place, Greenwich Village (Dessert)
- Bait & Hook – 249 – 251 E 14th Street, East Village (American)
- Barrow Street Ale House – 15 Barrow Street, West Village (American)
- Estihana – 221 W 79th Street, Upper East Side (Japanese)
- Frankies Spuntino – 570 Hudson Street, West Village (Italian)
- La Grande Pomme – 1372 York Avenue, Upper East Side (Sandwiches & Salads)
- La Popular – 50 Spring Street, SoHo (Mexican)
- Niu Noodle House – 15 Greenwich Avenue, West Village (Asian)
- Slightly Oliver – 511 Amsterdam, Upper West Side (American)
- The Yogurt Culture Company – 125 Park Avenue, Midtown East (Healthy)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.