Order food online from these new Manhattan Seamless restaurants!
The anticipated Oscars were this weekend, but did anyone see the All-Stars do their thing on the court? From the three-point shots and the crazy dunking contest, it was quite a show, not to mention the East versus West game. Congratulations, Kevin Durant, for taking home the MVP award. Well, we don’t have any all-stars to throw your way, but we’ve got some rookies to feature. Here are some great new Seamless restaurants in Manhattan for ordering online this week. The rest of the NBA season is still ahead, so there’ll be a lot of chances to try them all!
- Pok Pok Wing – 137 Rivington Street, Lower East Side (Thai)
- 14 Carrot’s – 328 East 14th Street, East Village (Vegetarian)
- Fonda – 40 Avenue B, East Village (Mexican)
- The Pan American – 202 Mott Street, Nolita (American)
- Asiadog – 66 Kenmare Street, Nolita (Hot Dogs)
- Sazon – 105 Reade Street, Tribeca (Latin American)
- Chennai Garden – 127 East 28th Street, Murray Hill (Indian)
- Vespa – 1625 Second Avenue, Upper East Side (Italian)
- Pure Food – 1396 Madison Avenue, Upper East Side (Healthy)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.