Order food online from these new Manhattan Seamless restaurants!
The weather has been a bit schizophrenic lately. One day it’s freezing temps, the next it’s almost in the 60s, then the next there’s a snowstorm. With all this unpredictability floating around the atmosphere, our hunger moods are also a bit schizophrenic We’re craving everything from Thai to American to Desserts. And luckily, we’ve been adding so much variety to Seamless. Check out the newest restaurants to join Seamless in Manhattan:
- Cesca – 164 West 75th Street, Upper West Side (Italian)
- Jeepney Filipino Gastropub – 201 1st Avenue, East Village (Filipino)
- Kuboya – 536 East Fifth Street, East Village (Japanese)
- Matilda – 647 E 11th Street, East Village (Mexican)
- Momofuku Milk Bar – 561 Columbus Avenue, Upper West Side (Desserts)
- Porsena Extra Bar – 21 East Seventh Street, East Village (Italian)
- Snack – 105 Thompson Street, SoHo (Greek)
- Sotto 13 – 140 West 13th Street, West Village (Pizza)
- Spice – Multiple Locations, Manhattan (Thai)
- Tacombi – 267 Elizabeth Street, NoLiTa (Mexican)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.