Order food online from these new Manhattan Seamless restaurants!
Perhaps one of your New Year’s resolutions was to be more adventurous with your eating? We all have our favorite restaurants, and that’s fantastic. It’s so important to have reliable go-to spots. But let’s also make 2013 a year of trying new things. And we’ve got a great list to start you off with. Here are the newest restaurants to join Seamless in Manhattan:
- Ainsworth Park – 111 E 18th Street, Gramercy (American)
- Bahn Mi Zon – 443 East Sixth Street, East Village (Vietnamese)
- Co Ba – 110 Ninth Avenue, Chelsea (Vietnamese)
- Fruzen Ice – 800 Third Avenue, Midtown East (Dessert)
- Jado Sushi – 21-18 Frederick Douglass Boulevard, Morningside Heights (Sushi)
- Juice Press – 122 Greenwich Avenue, West Village (Healthy/Juice)
- Lobster Smack – 90 West Houston Street, West Village (American)
- Méli – 1 East 35th Street, Murray Hill (Greek)
- Quinto Quarto – 14 Bedford Street, West Village (Italian)
- Vanessa’s Dumplings – 220 East 14th Street, Union Square (Chinese)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.