Order food online from these new Manhattan Seamless restaurants!
It’s the start of a brand new week. With a full five day week ahead, it’s super important that you fuel up and keep your energy high. So with this brand new week and brand new day, come some awesome new Seamless restaurants for you to try out. Here are the best new Manhattan spots, for your ordering pleasure.
- Bistango Ristorante – 415 Third Avenue, Gramercy (Italian)
- Chote Nawab – 115 Lexington Avenue, Murray Hill (Indian)
- Crave Sandwiches – 1120 Avenue of the Americas, Midtown West (Sandwiches)
- Dos Toros Taqueria – 11 Carmine Street, West Village (Mexican)
- Hanami Sushi – 857 Ninth Avenue, Hell’s Kitchen (Japanese)
- La Mar Cebicheria – 11 Madison Avenue, Gramercy (Latin American)
- Lupe’s East LA Kitchen – 110 Sixth Avenue, West Village (Mexican)
- Native – 161 Lenox Avenue, Harlem (American)
- Purple Ginger – 507 E 6th Street, East Village (Thai)
- Rai Rai Ken – 214 East 10th Street, East Village (Japanese)
- Terrace Fish and Chip – 77 Pearl Street, Financial District (Seafood)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.