Order food online from these new Manhattan Seamless restaurants!
Well, there’s a new Mrs. Flajnik! Ben chose Courtney and got down on his knee. Were you surprised? Do you agree? Either way, we’ll be discussing this for at least a few more hours. And, while we mull over his decision, how about doing so over a delicious dish? Check out these new Seamless restaurants in Manhattan for ordering online this week, and chat about Ben and Courtney (or the portmanteau, Bentney) over lunch, instead of by the water cooler.
- Sons of Essex – 133 Essex Street, Lower East Side (American)
- Capucine’s – 327 Second Avenue, Gramercy (Italian)
- Tommy Lasagna – 119 East 18th Street, Gramercy (Italian)
- Hummus & Pita Co. – 585 Avenue of the Americas, Chelsea (Middle Eastern)
- Urban Kitchen – 931 Eighth Avenue, Chelsea (Chinese)
- Orion Diner and Grill – 395 Second Avenue, Gramercy (Diner)
- Nuchas – 1508 Broadway, Midtown West (Latin American)
- The Frying Dutchmen – Food Truck (Belgian)
- Sabor De Mexico – 97 Trinity Place, Financial District (Mexican)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.