Apparently Spring starts tomorrow… It’s hard to believe. Time is flying, but the winter weather is still burdening us. While we keep to our hibernating ways at least for the time being, let’s take a look at the awesome new restaurants Seamless has been adding in Manhattan. They are all incredibly delicious and we know they’ll cheer you up… even if Spring is taking a bit long.
- Coffee Shop – 29 Union Square West, Union Square (American)
- Bocca Di Bacco – 169 Ninth Avenue, Chelsea (Italian)
- El Mitote – 208 Columbus Avenue, Upper West Side (Mexican)
- Emporio – 231 Mott Street, NoLiTa (Italian)
- Feile – 131 West 33rd Street, Midtown West (American)
- La Esquina Taqueria – 114 Kenmare Street, SoHo (Mexican)
- Melt Shop (New Location!) – 55 West 26th Street, Chelsea (Grilled Cheese)
- Mezetto – 161 East Houston Street, Lower East Side (Middle Eastern)
- Peels – 325 Bowery, NoHo (American)
- Sticky Rice – 85 Orchard Street, Lower East Side (Thai)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard!