Order food online from these new Manhattan Seamless restaurants!
You may not have sky jumped through the sound barrier this past weekend, but we’re still hoping that you had an epic weekend. To recover from the two days off, we’re delivering you some awesome new Seamless restaurants. From Midtown to SoHo, we’ve got some new deliciousness just for you Manhattanites. Check it out:
- Benihana – 47 West 56th Street, Midtown (Asian)
- Do Hwa – 55 Carmine Street, West Village (Korean)
- Hasaki – 210 East 9th Street, East Village (Japanese)
- Kelley and Ping – 127 Greene Street, Soho (Asian)
- Landbrot – 137 7th Avenue South, West Village (German)
- LT Burger – 8 W 40th Street, Midtown (Burgers)
- Moshiko Falafel – 877 10th Avenue, Midtown (Middle Eastern)
- Randolph Beer – 343 Broome Street, Little Italy (American)
- S’Mac – 3 First Avenue, East Village (American)
- Victory Garden NYC – 31 Carmine Street, West Village (Healthy)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.