Order food online from these new San Francisco Seamless restaurants!
Got a bad case of the Mondays? Don’t fret! It’s going to be a beautiful day, one that will allow you to escape the confines of your cubicle, the obligations of your office, and the duties of your desk. Get out and go for a stroll to pick up your order today. It’s just a Monday, not a “make-up-for-lost-time-from-the-weekend” day. So, order up whatever your stomach is grumbling for, and check out these new Seamless restaurants in the San Francisco area for ordering online this week! Get rid of the bad case of Mondays and get a case of food happiness.
- Anda Piroshki – 331 Cortland Avenue, San Francisco (Russian)
- Cafe Taxim – 423 University Avenue, Palo Alto (Middle Eastern)
- Creekside Villa – 696 Monterey Boulevard, San Francisco (Chinese)
- Fuji Sushi – 380 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco (Sushi)
- Malai Thai – 3189 16th Street, San Francisco (Thai)
- Palo Alto Baking Company – 381 S California Avenue, Palo Alto (Sandwiches)
- Siam Spoon – 427 Linden Avenue, San Francisco (Thai)
- Smokey J’s – 3015 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley (BBQ)
- Venga Empanadas – 443 Valencia Street, San Francisco (Latin American)
- Yama Sushi – 850 Holloway Avenue, San Francisco (Sushi)
Have a delicious San Francisco restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.