Order food online from these new San Francisco Seamless restaurants!
Between recovering from last night’s game day festivities and today’s cloudy weather, there’s good reason to stay in and order on Seamless. Whether it’s because you need to take a breather and relax a bit, or whether it’s to avoid the grey, impending bad weather, finding your food online is the answer today. And, with the new restaurants in San Francisco for online ordering, you can do both. So, check out these new places, stay rested, and stay dry.
- Fang Restaurant – 660 Howard Street (Chinese)
- Navin Thai Restaurant – 1059 Powell Street (Thai)
- La Espiga De Oro – 2916 24th Street (Mexican)
- Rossi’s Deli – 426 Castro Street (Mediterranean)
- Curry Boyzz – 4238 18th Street (Indian)
- Kama Sushi – 1497 Church Street (Japanese)
- Frjtz Fries – 581 Hayes Street (Belgian)
Have a delicious San Francisco restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.