Order food online from these new San Francisco Seamless restaurants!
Are you ready for some football? The San Francisco 49ers have made it to the NFC Championship game this weekend. And while you’re all cheering on your hometown team, you have to be sure that you have some good eats while you’re watching. So check out these new Seamless restaurants in the Bay Area! Perhaps you’ll find some new foodie inspiration that will translate into a 49er win!?
- Caffe Moda – 106 7th Street, San Francisco (Deli)
- Chili House – 726 Clement Street, San Francisco (Chinese)
- Karachi Classics – 533 Jones Street, San Francisco (Indian)
- Midnight Munchies Bakery – 104 Gilbert Avenue, Menlo Park (Dessert)
- Prime Dip – 455 Market Street, San Francisco (Sandwiches)
- Radish – 3465 19th Street, San Francisco (American)
- Red Tomato Pizza House – 2017 University Avenue, Berkeley (Pizza)
- Rosa Mexicano SF – 30 Mission Street, San Francisco (Mexican)
- Terrific Thai Bistro – 494 Haight Street, San Francisco (Thai)
- Yak n Yeti – 2160 University Avenue, Berkeley (Indian)
Have a delicious San Francisco restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.