Order food online from these new San Francisco Seamless restaurants!
Happy day Thanksgiving Eve! Tomorrow you will indulge yourself and gorge on turkey, stuffing, green beans, sweet potatoes (or yams!), pecan pie, pumpkin pie, and more turkey. But before you do that, and have leftovers for days, here are some other options you may want to consider. Check out these new restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area!
- Bun Mee – 2015 Fillmore Street, Vietnamese
- Daigo Sushi – 2450 Clement Street, Sushi
- Grant Palace – 737 Washington Street, Chinese
- Nefeli Cafe – 1854 Euclid Avenue, Greek
- Noori Pakistani & Indian Cuisine – 1924 Irving Street, Halal
- Roostertail – 1963 Sutter Street, American
- Split Bread – 145 4th Street, Sandwiches
Have a delicious San Francisco restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.