Order food online from these new Washington, DC Seamless restaurants!
It’s been quite a Patriotic week, hasn’t it? With a huge election on Tuesday, the country came out in droves to re-elect President Barack Obama. And now that the election is over, it’s time to get down to business in Washington. So what will the President and his cabinet be eating while spending late nights pouring over policy reports? Perhaps a lobster roll or some Pad See Ew? Could be some awesome food from some of these new restaurants! Check it out:
- Axian Food Factory – 1915 I Street NW (Asian Fusion)
- Cafe Luna – 1633 P Street NW (Italian)
- Chicken and Rice – 819 H Street NE (Middle Eastern)
- Flippin Pizza – 745 Connecticut Avenue NW (Pizza)
- Fusion – 4815 Georgia Avenue NW (Indian)
- Kanlaya – 740 6th Street NW (Thai)
- Luke’s Lobster – 1211 Potomac Street NW (Seafood)
- Major’s Carryout – 714 H Street NE (Chinese)
- Marvelous Pizza – 941 H Street NE (Pizza)
- Moroni & Brothers -4811 Georgia Avenue NW (South American)
- Paragon Thai – 3507 Connecticut Avenue NW (Thai)
- Puro Cafe – 1529 Wisconsin Avenue NW (Middle Eastern)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.