Our weekly list of Seamless press mentions and restaurant write-ups
Here at Seamless, we work with thousands of restaurants and we love them all equally. But we’re only human, and when blogs and newspapers write about our restaurants, some of them temporarily become more equal than others. Here’s a sampling of where Seamless restaurants made some news last week:
A Sandwich a Day: Spicy Capocollo from Bread – Serious Eats: New York
- With ingredients just right, this classic sandwich from Bread is perfectly suited for a picnic in the park type of meal.
Boka Review – Ramen and Friends
- The Bon Chon Chicken at Boka might as well be called Kit Kat Chicken because of its crunchy sound effects!
Lunch Today: Loukaniko at Souvlaki GR – Serious Eats: New York
- Souvlaki GR serves up a delicious and traditional loukaniko with a side of fries and tzatziki. Perfection!
A Sandwich a Day: The Whole Pig at Swim Cafe – Serious Eats: Chicago
- With thin layers of ham, bacon, and pork, gruyere and a peppery slaw, the Whole Pig sandwich at Swim Cafe is a hearty order!
Calista Superfoods is Pretty Good (For Healthy Food) – Midtown Lunch
- A Seamless HQ favorite, Calista Superfoods delivers tasty meals that are also healthy!
A Sandwich a Day: Lamb Shawarma at Wafa’s in Forest Hills – Serious Eats: New York
- An intriguing and pleasing lamb shawarma is on the menu at Wafa’s Mediterranean Grill in Queens!