Our weekly list of Seamless press mentions and restaurant write-ups
Here at Seamless, we work with thousands of restaurants and we love them all equally. But we’re only human, and when blogs and newspapers write about our restaurants, some of them temporarily become more equal than others. Here’s a sampling of where Seamless restaurants made some news last week:
Fresh, Simple Turkish Tastes – Wall Street Journal
- The WSJ visits Seamless favorite Hanci Turkish Cuisine and raves about it’s delicious Turkish food. Perfect for a full meal or a quick bite to eat!
Introducing the Korean Breakfast Taco – Grub Street
- Social Eatz is rolling out Brunch this weekend with an inventive and delicious menu including a Korean Breakfast Taco. Yum!
Up The Right Tree (Bark Hot Dogs) – Eat This NY
- Brooklyn’s Bark Hot Dogs produces a stellar dog. Order it now.
Zucker’s Gravlax Sandwich Makes A Good Summer Lunch – Midtown Lunch: Downtown
- It can be difficult to find a lunch that won’t make you feel disgusting when the temps hit the high 80s. Luckily, Zucker’s Bagels Gravlax Sandwich comes in to save the day.
Lunch Today (Hangover Helper Edition): Huevos con Machaca at Pinche Taqueria – Serious Eats: New York
- When you’re having a rough morning and need a food cure, Pinche Taqueria is there for you. Just a click away!