The SeamlessWeb Advice Column is here to answer all your tough questions, food-related and otherwise, so watch out Dear Prudence, cause there’s a new Ann Landers in town. Submissions welcome!
Allergies this year are really throwing me for quite a loop! Every time I step outside my Park Slope apartment I can’t make it down the block without spewing snot. And by the time I reach the corner deli there’s nothing I can do to stop my eyes from gushing tears. So as you can imagine, I’m desperately trying to avoid leaving my cozy and pollen-less apartment. Is there a way to solve this allergy situation? What should I do?
Suffer no longer! SeamlessWeb is here to the rescue. While we don’t have any medicinal solutions for your allergy symptoms, we can help you stay nourished while you avoid the outdoors. Here are some local Brooklyn restaurants you can order from online so you can stay pollen-free indoors:
- Amin: Will satisfy your greatest Indian food cravings!
- Park Slope Restaurant Diner: For hearty breakfasts and hot and delicious entrées.
- Brooklyn Flipsters: For high quality burgers made from high quality ingredients!
So please, order from these restaurants so you don’t have to brave another pollen attack! And oh yeah, congrats on the whole New York mag thing.
I ate the KFC Double Down and I think my arteries are clogged. Any solutions to avoid a premature heart attack?
You certainly aren’t afraid of trying new things to eat – which is great. But let’s counteract that serious sandwich with a day of healthy eating from Energy Kitchen:
- Start off with the Energy Breakfast Sandwich–5, yes 5, egg whites pack this puppy with some serious protein
- For Lunch try the Energy Burger–Lean bison meat is just the thing to ensure a productive afternoon
- You deserve a fun snack too, so top off with a Creamsicle Smoothie–Orange juice, banana and vanilla protein is just the reward to end a healthy day