From the Product Team: Managing Multiple Addresses!
This is a guest post by Seamless VP of Product, Lizzy Klein.
We know you order Seamless at work and at home and we want to make it easier for you to keep track of the delivery details for each of those important addresses. Starting today, you can customize each of your Seamless delivery addresses on Seamless.com with:
- Phone Numbers: Whether it’s your cell, the front desk, or your land-line, save the number that’s the easiest way for the restaurant to contact you for that specific location.
- Delivery Instructions: Save unique instructions that help your food arrive fast! We’ve seen “buzzer is broken; please call when food arrives,” “leave with reception,” and “it’s the apartment around the back.”
- Labels: You can now use optional “Work,” “Home,” and “Other” labels for simple management.
- Eco-Friendly Setting: We know some of you use real plates and knives at home, but need the plastic at the office.
Here it is on Seamless.com:
* Special note for our iPad and iPhone customers (which is most of you): the apps don’t have full address management yet, but you can access a saved address and its custom settings from the iPad app, and our iPhone app will catch up in the next week or two!
So click over to Seamless.com, navigate to your Address Book and make sure all of your info is up-to-date. Got feedback on this new system? Please leave comments below! We absolutely love to hear it.
Want to help make our site and apps better and better? We’re hiring! Check out our job openings.