It’s been a trying few days for many New Yorkers and those in the tri-state area. We take a moment this Halloween to take a break from the Hurricane Sandy aftermath to actually celebrate. In the words of the indefatigable Billy Joel, “I’ve seen the lights go out on Broadway, I watched the mighty skyline fall…There are not many who remember, they say a handful still survive, to tell the world about, the way the lights went out, and keep the memory alive…”
So with that, here’s our list of the 7 Most Awkward Halloween Costumes For Seamless Lovers:
1. Ketchup Kid!
2. Who knew that DIY sushi costumes could be this easy? White tube top, green scarf, and a pillow of your choice!
3. We all knew spooning could be fun, but who knew that forking was equally as fun?
4. Extra Sriracha Please!
5. I’m just a bacon baby, walking off my tired feet, pounding Forty-Second Street, to be in a show.
6. Could middle school be any more horrible if your parents made you dress like this? (Or if you chose this costume yourself?)
7. We know a lot of bros love Seamless. This one’s for the bros.