In case you haven’t heard, Seamless is giving away Lunch for a Month to 5 lucky grand prize winners. Enter yourself on Facebook for a chance to win!
What would you do if you won Lunch for a Month? Would you eat the same thing for 31 days straight? OR would you try different things each day? Sandwiches are a pretty great way to spend your 31 potential winnings. So here is a roundup of our 31 favorite sandwiches in NYC. Maybe you’ll win them.
31 Best Sandwiches in NYC:
1. Zucchini Parm from No. 7 Sub (Brooklyn)
2. Hot Roast Beef Hero from Defonte’s of Brooklyn (Manhattan)
Defonte’s: Roast Beef, fried eggplant, fresh mozzarella and au jus.
3. LEO Omelet Sandwich from Murray’s Bagels (Manhattan)
4. Smoked Meat Sandwich from Mile End Sandwich (Manhattan)
Mile End: Smoked Meat Brisket, Mustard, on Rye Bread.
5. Porchetta Sandwich from Porchetta (Manhattan)
6. Pastrami Sandwich from Katz’s Delicatessen (Manhattan)
7. A Wreck Sandwich from Potbelly’s Sandwich Shop (Manhattan)
Potbelly’s Wreck: Salami, Roast Beef, Turkey, Ham and Swiss Cheese.
8. Classic Vietnamese Sandwich from Nicky’s Vietnamese Sandwiches (Manhattan & Brooklyn)
9. Philly Cheesesteak from Shorty’s (Manhattan)
10. The Almighty Brisket from JoeDough (Manhattan)
JoeDough: Brisket on a brioche bun, with cheddar cheese + peppercorn mayo.
11. Il VIP Panini from Sergimmo Salumeria (Manhattan)
12. Franco Sandwich from City Sandwich (Manhattan)
13. Chicken Parm Classic from Zito’s Sandwich Shoppe (Brooklyn)
Zito’s: Chicken cutlet, tomato sauce, and housemade mozzarella cheese.
14. Spicy Catfish from Baoguette (Manhattan)
15. Lamb Gyro from Crave Astoria (Queens)
16. Eighth Wonder Sandwich from Crave Sandwiches (Manhattan)
17. Tuna Melt from Eisenberg Sandwich Shop (Manhattan)
18. The Big MacDougal Sandwich from HBH Gourmet Sandwiches (Brooklyn)
HBH Gourmet: Pulled, smoked shoulder of pork with kimchi coleslaw on a brioche bun.
19. Buttermilk-Fried Chicken Sandwich from Melt Shop (Manhattan)
20. Pretzel Schnitzel Fried Chicken Cutlet Sandwich from Schnitzel Express (Manhattan)
21. Falafel Sandwich from Pitopia (Manhattan)
22. Bratwurst Sandwich from Schnitzel & Things (Manhattan)
Schnitzel & Things: Bratwurst Sandwich!
23. Grilled Chicken Sandwich from Schnipper’s Quality Kitchen (Manhattan)
24. Cemita Poblano Sandwich from Cascabel Taqueria (Manhattan)
25. Late Night BLT Sandwich from My Belly’s Playlist (Manhattan)
My Belly’s Playlist: Ranch, dry roasted and smoked turkey, Provolone, cornbelt bacon, romaine heart spears and organic plum tomatoes.
26. Something Else Sandwich from This Little Piggy Had Roast Beef (Manhattan)
27. Pulled Pork Sandwich from Blue Smoke Battery Park (Manhattan)
28. Lobster Roll from Luke’s Lobster (Manhattan)
Luke’s Lobster: A straight up lobster roll.
29. Hill Country Club from Hill Country Chicken (Manhattan)
30. Chicken Bacon Souvlaki Sandwich from Gyro Village (Queens)
31. Donut Ice Cream Sandwich from Holey Cream (Manhattan)
Holey Cream: Ice cream between two donuts.