Today is National Hot & Spicy Foods Day! That means, it’s a day to spice up your regular food ordering behavior, take a chance on something new, and order something awesome. Whether you like spicy food or not, let’s make your food choices hot this week. Check out the newest and most delicious restaurants in Manhattan this week to spice up your ordering routine.
- Archie & Sons – 23 Third Avenue, East Village (Sandwiches)
- Hu Kitchen – 78 Fifth Avenue, Chelsea (Healthy)
- Los Americanos – 305 Church Street, TriBeCa (Latin American)
- Mario’s Trattoria – 493 Ninth Avenue, Hell’s Kitchen (Italian)
- Shanghai Mong – 30 W 32nd Street, Midtown West (Chinese)
- She She Pizza – 961 Columbus Avenue, Upper West Side (Pizza)
- Spreads Sandwich Shop – 441 Park Avenue South, Murray Hill (Sandwiches)
- Tatany – 1400 Second Avenue, Upper East Side (Japanese)
- Toast – 2737 Broadway, Upper West Side (American)
- Vicky’s Vietnamese Sandwiches – 150 E 2nd Street, East Village (Vietnamese)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard!