At the moment, 49 out of 50 states have snow on the ground. While that is an amazing statistic, it has also been causing some problems for our hungry online orderers.
We’re working to keep our restaurant list as up-to-date as possible, but given the unpredictability of travel during snowstorms, we want to ensure that you all can still get your food easily and efficiently without putting on your boots, snow pants, and parkas! So here are some SeamlessWeb snow guidelines you may want to follow just in case we have to deal with a Snowpocalypse #3 this Winter:
- 1. Peruse SeamlessWeb and decide where you want to order from.
- 2. Call the restaurant to make sure they are open and ready for delivery business.
- a. If they are closed, but they appeared to be open on SeamlessWeb, give us a shout if you can by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of the closing.
- b. If they are open, proceed to place your order. Don’t forget to leave an extra nice tip!
- 3. Wait hungrily on your cozy sofa or by your warm space heater as your food is prepared and delivered.
- 4. Enjoy! (The most important step)
We thank you all immensely for your patience and hope you all stay warm and dry, unlike these unfortunates in Times Square…