Perhaps you’re dabbling in Meatless Mondays or maybe you’re going full-on veg 24/7? Either way, adopting a vegetarian or vegan diet can have numerous benefits, including lowering the risk of diabetes, cardiovascular disease and obesity, and reducing your carbon footprint. So to help you on this journey, we’ve made a quick cheat sheet with ways to ditch the meat without having to give up your favorite foods:
- If you love Philly Cheesesteaks, try the Philly-Style Seitan Sandwich from ‘sNice in New York.
- If you love Hunan Beef, try the Hunan Tofu from Tai Chi Restaurant in San Francisco.
- If you love meatball subs, try the Meatless Meatball Sandwich from Green Hut in Los Angeles.
- If you love tuna salad, try the Hummus Pinenut Traditional Plate from Abou Andre in Chicago.
- If you love chilli, try the Red Lentil Soup from Angora Café in Boston.
- If you love chicken tenders, try the Buffalo Bites from Blossom du Jour in New York.
- And if you just want a burger, any of the 30 burgers from Lindy’s Red Lion in D.C. can be made with a veggie patty.
These suggestions not doing the trick? Sort and filter your Seamless options by vegetarian and vegan! Or, you can easily search for Indian, Mediterranean and Thai restaurants, which are often vegan-friendly.
Got other suggestions for veggie-friendly meals? Share them in the comments below!