Lunch for a Month Sweepstakes
These Official Rules apply for the Lunch for a Month Sweepstakes (“Contest”) conducted by Seamless North America, LLC (“Sponsor”) which will be promoted on Sponsor’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/seamless) in the United States. The Contest will start at [10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on August 13, 2012] and will end at [11:59:00 PM EST on August 24, 2012]. By entering this Contest, you agree to the Terms in these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning. The odds of winning depend upon the number of qualified entries received.
1. CONTEST ENTRANTS AND PRIZE RECIPIENTS MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) STATES OF THE UNITED STATES or THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY TO BE ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. CONTEST SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS AND WILL BE VOID TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. Associates of Sponsor and its affiliates, and their immediate family members are not eligible. Retirees and corporate accounts of Sponsor and its affiliates are also not eligible.
2. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, simply “Like” the Sponsor Facebook fan page and complete the contest entry form on the Sponsor Facebook fan page by providing your first name, last name, and email address and clicking “submit.” Limit: [12 entries] per person.
If, in the opinion and sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, the entry violates any law or infringes upon the rights of any third party, is inaccurate, illegible, incomplete or irregular in any way, or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, Sponsor may disqualify the entry. This Contest may be cancelled in the event an insufficient number of qualified entries are received.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS:  Grand Prize Winners,  Runners Up, and  Winners will be selected on [Friday August 24, 2012] by random drawing at [Seamless Headquarters at 1065 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor, NY, NY 10018] from among all eligible entries received. Entrants need not be present at the drawing to win. The selection of the Winners is final and binding in all respects. The potential Winners will be notified via the email address provided in the Contest Entry Form by [August 27, 2012]. If Sponsor is unable to reach a potential Winner by such address, or a potential Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements and/or is ineligible for any other reason, he/she may be disqualified and an alternate Winner selected.
4. PRIZE/ APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) [Grand Prize winners will receive 31 $10 Off discount codes for Seamless.com, Runners Up will receive 7 $10 Off discount codes for Seamless.com, Winners will receive one $10 off discount code for Seamless.com] No cash redemptions or prize substitutions or transfers will be permitted. All federal, state and local taxes will be the sole responsibility of the Winners. Where applicable, U.S. federal regulations require the issuance of a 1099 Form to the Winner of any prize with a value in excess of $600.
5. GENERAL: By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, all Entrants and Winners: (1) agree to be bound by these rules; (2) agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Facebook, Sponsor and its affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability for any claim, loss, harm, damages, regulatory action, costs or expenses (including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death) arising out of participating in this Contest, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or infringement of any other intellectual property right; (3) consent to the use by Sponsor of their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical information, testimonials and/or prize information for advertising, marketing, promotional and/or any other commercial purposes in any medium (whether now or hereafter known) throughout the world in perpetuity without further notice, additional permission or compensation unless prohibited by law; (4) agree to participate in any and all publicity and promotional activities (except where prohibited) in connection with this Contest as reasonably designated by Sponsor; and (5) acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and Publicity Release.
6. INTERNET: If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of any entry based on an e-mail address, the entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
The information that you provide in connection with this Contest is provided to Sponsor and is not provided to Facebook.
8. DISPUTES: Any dispute relating to the Contest (including, without limitation, a dispute as to whether an entrant has complied with all of these Official Rules) shall be resolved by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, and the decision of the Sponsor shall be final and binding. All decisions of the Sponsor shall be final.
9. NAME OF WINNERS: To receive the name of the Winners (available after August 24, 2012) or a copy of the Official Contest Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope before August 24, 2012 to: [Seamless North America, LLC, c/o “Lunch for a Month Sweepstakes”, 1065 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018].
Facebook is not liable for any content posted by Sponsor or Entrants.