NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) Participation. To enter, you must: upload an image of your mother; post the image on Twitter; tell us why your mother should be nominated for an award; use the #MomNoms hashtag; tag @Seamless ; and your post must be publicly visible (a “Qualifying Submission”). One submission per Entrant. To be eligible to win, you must post your Qualifying Submission within the Promotion Period (defined below) and you must be 18 years or older; a U.S. resident, and living in one of the cities in which Seamless operates. If you’re unsure, go here: http://www.seamless.com/all-cities/. GrubHub Inc. employees and their immediate family members (parents, children, spouses, siblings) and members of the same household are not eligible. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein and Sponsor verification.
2) Promotion Period. The Contest begins on May 8, 2014 at 3:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on May 9, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
3) Contest Judging and Selection of Winners. Sponsor will collect the submissions posted from the beginning of the Promotion Period through the end of the Promotion Period. Sponsor will select ten (10) winners (each, a “Winner”) from all Qualifying Submissions, based on the following criteria: (i) expression of the Contest theme and (ii) creativity and originality. Decisions of Judges are final and binding. If a Winner is unable to accept his or her prize, for whatever reason, then Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to another Entrant.
4) Prizes. Five (5) $20 discount codes (each a “Seamless Discount Code”) will be awarded to each Winner. Limit five Seamless Discount Codes per Winner. The total cost of all of the Seamless Discount Codes shall not exceed $1,000. The actual value may vary based on various factors. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Seamless Discount Code, of equal or greater monetary value if a Seamless Discount Code cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes will be the sole responsibility of the Winners.
Seamless Discount Codes may be subject to restrictions. Sponsor has not made and is not responsible in any manner for any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to the prize, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
5) Notification of Winners. Receiving a Seamless Discount Code is subject to validation and verification of eligibility and compliance with all the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules. Winners will be selected and notified via their Twitter handle, after the Promotion Period end. If a Winner does not respond to the notification attempt within twenty-four (24) hours from the first notification attempt, then such Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from all Qualifying Submissions. Sponsor reserves the right to post each Winner’s first name and Submission on the Seamless Twitter® page.
6) License Grant. By participating in the Contest, Entrant grants Sponsor and its agents the right in perpetuity to reproduce, publish, use, edit, adapt and/or modify such entry information, in any way, in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed, without limitation and without compensation to Entrant. By virtue of his or her participation in the Contest, Entrant consents to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of Entrant’s name and Twitter handle in connection with the Contest.
7) Release. BY PARTICIPATING OR ACCEPTING A SEAMLESS DISCOUNT CODE, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, CONTEST PARTNERS, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, TWITTER® AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND CONTRACTORS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL EXISTING OR FUTURE ACTUAL OR ALLEGED ACTIONS, CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITIES OF WHATEVER NATURE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WRONGFUL DEATH AND DISABILITY), PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY OTHER KIND, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OF MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN THIS, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITIES.
8) Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of submissions; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims.
9) General Conditions. Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, in the opinion and sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, any submission violates any law, rule or regulation or infringes upon the rights of any third party, is inaccurate, illegible, incomplete or irregular in any way, or otherwise does not comply with these Rules, Sponsor may disqualify the Entrant. In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the Twitter handle used to submit the entry. For these purposes, the Twitter handle holder shall mean the natural person to whom the Twitter account is registered by Twitter. Any attempt to submit an Entry using multiple or different Twitter handles will disqualify such Entrant. Disqualified or ineligible Entrants shall forfeit any awarded Seamless Discount Code. Forfeited prizes will not be re-awarded to alternate winners. All properly claimed Seamless Discount Codes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. This Contest may be cancelled in the event that insufficient Qualifying Submissions are received, or Sponsor may elect to award fewer Seamless Discount Codes, in its sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Notice of suspension/modification will be posted at http://blog.seamless.com/. Winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release (except where prohibited by law). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter®.
Seamless is owned and registered to GrubHub Inc., 111 W. Washington St., Suite 2100, Chicago, Illinois 60602, 877.585.7878.